View Single Post
Old 11-06-2022, 02:57 PM
Master
When writing a big message like this on here yesterday, it doesn't just write itself - it has to be written and checked, altered many times to get it right.

And I remind myself when online writing 'and breathe' - so not stressed with it at all, and my tinnitus was up a notch all day yesterday, its down again today - so lot's of guidance going on there with that message IMO 'to get it right' - much truth in that message I would say.

Yes God is watching / guiding many of us in our battle for 'free will' on this planet - and he will have eyes on the dictators / greed merchants... But as Ive been saying to freedom fighters 'we' have to do this, as written on the Metatron page, and get this planet better with free choice, and us here on our personal journey, learn to listen for spiritual guidance - so learn how to by calming the mind, and then comes the 'gut feeling' just knowing something.

I'm a strong believer in the fact that you've got to earn that better guidance by being kind and helpful to others daily - then listen...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...

Last edited by one-light : 11-06-2022 at 05:23 PM.