View Single Post
Old 19-05-2011, 01:29 AM
Dawn

Spiritlite, that's really intersting and lol Ohhh I bet having all of those healers around definately was a pleasant, tranquil enviroment to be within.

About the crystal "almost castles", were they more like this a crystal-crystal

or a castle-like building made of crystals?

The most I really remember is, one time, going to a meeting in a building in the city, a big auditorium for a prize for ... something. I remember being excited to go, my husband at my side, I was so excited because I was looking forward to seeing my father there.
And another time I remember where he and I attended a meeting inside of a crystal building. It was huge and I definately remember that much. It was a huge crystal building. (I remember sitting in the audience, my husband at my side, I remember seeing someone up on stage saying something vital and important to all present, but I've never been able to remember what was talked about. Last month I spoke with a friend of mine who just happened to be a good friend of myself and my husband from that lifetime. I asked him about that meeting inside of the crystal and he, back then, was told not to attend because he 'wouldn't like what he heard'. I know that is probably going to end up being one of those things I'll regret learning (maybe yes, maybe no), but darn it, it's like Romeo and Juilette. The more you don't know, the more curious you get and want to know more about it.)

bah. and I've done it again. Another rambling!