View Single Post
Old 21-04-2022, 07:18 PM
asearcher

you who hear things

Hello, those of you who hear things, voices that are not real in this reality can you shut it down and open it when you feel like it or is it always on?

I was a child when my parent thought something was wrong with me (besides from the usual stuff, hi hi) as I would hear stuff that was not real. The other parent would then do something that I can not remember to shut me down (silence the sounds etc). This parent would defend me before and tell me my grandparent had the same thing and was not suffering from a mental illness.

Few times as an adult I have heard stuff I am sure were not real sounds. I still have tendency to look at others, wait to see if they react as I am afraid it will be a non-real sound I am hearing, but they always react.

I remember the parent would always tell me "There is nothing wrong with you". But I knew i had to pretend I did not hear stuff.

I suspect my luv has a very sensitive side to him and that he could potentially be more open than I used to give him credit for. He hear things that I too hear but the sounds make no sense (example steps) and should not be happening at all. He always go and check. Especially at energy spots, remaining energy sounds come from, we've noticed. If it is from the other side can we both hear the same thing even if it is not a real sound from this reality or will it come across as different or maybe that only one can hear it?

Thank you for reading all this stuff :) Lend me an ear and let me know what you think (I know, dry joke, couldn't help myself).