View Single Post
Old 19-04-2022, 06:18 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
I did not think people would still believe the world is flat. I guess people would believe in anything. I suppose it does not matter what people believe so long as it does not hurt anyone.
Hi astralsuzy. Personally I think it's just another way of reacting to the things that're happening these days. They know something's going on - they can feel it - so they look around to try and find what's making them feel that way - and end up discovering that the government and the media (the experts - those in charge) have been lying to them. Somehow when they started putting those pieces together they ended up with a flat earth complete with reptilian overlords posing as human causing all the suffering in the world.

People always tend to find what's wrong outside of themselves. "He (it) made me do it." We're taught to do that. "I'm fine - he's crazy." One-light's been "battling" to get people to realize that while doctors can help them, only they can make themselves healthy, but they don't want that. No no no. Doctors fix me. "I didn't do it." "It's not my fault." "They(it)(bugs) did it." The problem has to be outside of them. They're fine. That other is trying to kill/control them. The other is the problem. Kill it - stop it - expose it - make it stop.

Sadly, that's just how people are. That's what we do. That's what we're taught to do. That's what we believe in. We're not at fault - they did it. We're innocent. We're victims. We're powerless. Others - the visible or invisible ones in charge - they did it. They have the power. We need to kill them to get our power back.

So sad. Thankfully, getting your power back is easy. Stop trying to get others to fix things from the outside and fix it in yourself, from the inside. Which brings us back to one-light and his wonderful mission to get us to do just that. Raise our vibrations - get strong - be healthy. Smile and the world smiles with you. Be the change you want to see in the world. The golden rule.

Just my two cents obviously.