View Single Post
Old 09-04-2022, 09:06 AM
Experiencer
Thank you for the welcome 'ScorpioRising'. I often don't feel welcome, so it means a lot to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by A human Being
Which isn't to say that this is necessarily the case for you, too, of course, it's just to highlight the importance of being conscious of your desires.
I'm so glad you've found someone 'A human Being'! That's wonderful. Why it tends to happen when we "give up" I'm not sure, but the pattern certainly holds.

As for me, one of the reasons I like letting things happen is it gives me time to notice more of what's going on. I have a tendency to ignore my feelings, so I try to check them and open to them as much as possible. In fact, I've finally started to be able to cry again after over 50 years of dry eyes, which is such a relief. Honestly, I treasure even the painful feelings I have. They are me - and I love them - and want them to sing their songs for me. Sad or happy, their songs are lovely to feel!

Edited to add: Hopefully you don't think I'm saying I enjoy being sad or depressed - although I kind of did. It's hard to explain. I love that I can feel things, and I love my feelings, but being sad or anxious or depressed still sucks. It hurts. But pain is just pain, and my feelings are me, and I love them. I know that makes no sense, but I don't know how to explain. Hopefully you understand.

Last edited by Justin Passing : 09-04-2022 at 10:35 AM.