View Single Post
Old 19-03-2022, 09:28 PM
skyman

I think Darwin's evolution is correct, but a lot more than random testing is needed imo, to create life. It may be happening more easily than we think. I mean, for example, snowflakes have beautful hexagonal shapes, and there is no life in them, it is consequence of physics , which we know or not, or if we know, whether we can compute or not..

Now people say we have been created, or modified by aliens. They say we have genes from 22 alien species (Alex Collier). David Wilcock, Ashayana Deane, Cliff High, Gene Decode also say such things. Their expertise may be different, but they seem to agree on this topic:: we were made by alien ETs. .. But I think this doesn't necessarily mean we have nothing to do with earth monkeys. Maybe they started with "vaccinating" (in various ways, I mean by manipulating genes,,) monkeys... Also obviously there were different types of "men" around. Akheneten (Moses?), his wife Nefertiti, are not same as us. Their heads extend backwards.

How were religions created, aliens fell from sky, and did admirable things, and people considered them as gods. And they (or some of them) are called Alohim, which sounds like islamic god. I'm not saying this story is correct, but it is common knowledge to some people, and they have references, and I don't think they are lying intentionally; unless a powerful group is trying to create a new religion by mixing old religions with high science.