View Single Post
Old 19-03-2022, 02:55 PM
Deactivated Account
Back To The Future! lol

The sciences of this world may not have a scrap of relevance to the next and those beyond yet we continue to talk as if they do.

The time we understand in this world isn't - we've been told by those living there - present in the next. The fundamentals we relate to and experience constantly are missing in the next dimension. But we can't relate to that situation because time dominates just about every part of our incarnate lives.

Folk naturally would like to be able to 'travel in time' to view this world the way it used to be. It's the fun stuff of movies and I love 'Back To The Future' and all the rest. But there is no past we can travel to see any more than there's a future......

I've heard the notion that everything happens 'at the same time', that time is not linear, that past, present and future all exist concurrently. I think that's a crock simply because it tries to make things fit the values we understand rather than leaving the situation as one we incarnates can never fathom with our physical brains. I'm not persuaded that even our passed-over loved ones in the 'next level up' have much more understanding.

Oh sure they become - later or sooner - familiar with a new environment where their old words concerning time no longer have meaning; where there's no sunrise and sunset to mark a beginning or an ending of a day; where there are no time devices or calendars because they could have no function even if they could be created. Yet knowing all that humankind still wonders if it will be able to ravel in time. Ya gotta larf!

blessings