View Single Post
Old 11-03-2022, 09:17 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by A human Being
I know she can, I was just explaining the situation as I see it.

The fact that you struggle to follow my posts makes me wonder how you can see it clearly through my expression.

If you understood my sharing I’d probably say, how you see it fits the picture, but the fact that you’ve openly shared you struggle, leads me to wonder how you can decide what I’m sharing is as you’ve determined.

I’m not sharing this to offend you.

I’m more curious in that it becomes a contradiction.

Suddenly your saying you struggle to understand my posts and then your seeing things as you see it?

Seeing things as You see it, is more than just seeing without understanding. It’s being observant to the bigger picture of all parties in the relating. I’m not siding, I’m observing, listening to all being expressed. I respond to each one as they are. If I didn’t understand your posts, I wouldn’t assume. I would ask to understand before saying how I see it.

As I’ve probably already shared, I don’t struggle to understand your posts. It’s clear to me.

I don’t see you as having an issue other than seeing that your presenting me with a contradiction that you’ve shared openly and shown me as your truth.