View Single Post
Old 16-05-2011, 11:34 AM
Master
Quote:
I know what you mean by that limbo place, IQ - it is quite frustrating and disconcerting at times, but there just isn't any measure of physical proof that can validate spiritual experience because the fact that it is spiritual and therefore of a completely different nature to the physical world is exactly the problem. Dulce, I like your ideas. It does seem logical that that, for those of us who have established these experiences are doing us no harm (rather the opposite) the healthiest solution is just to accept them and get on with things!

ah but Wes, these imaginary friends of mine claim to be telepaths living in physical bodies on this timeline in America. according to them this is not a strictly "spiritual" experience and there are ways for them to validate the reality of the situation. i'm trying to be patient but i grow weary of the excuses for the lack of confirmation. if they had claimed to be "spirit guides" or some other kind of disembodied entities i'd not be demanding proof of their physicality. i don't think me unreasonable to desire such proof considering the amount energy i've devoted to their fancy psy project over past 5 months. do you think i'm being unreasonable?