View Single Post
Old 19-12-2021, 08:38 PM
Master
My twin and soulmates have telepathic communication… it’s quite clean and native- at times it’s like ink blot’s- other times it’s just shadows of information- other times it’s a string of feelings that’s buzzing all the time in my allowance—-

Telepathic communication is great- your always connected - when you pick up on it: it’s hard to stop or not miss—- even if your sitting the minutes away; quietly jumping the seconds with a laidback approach- as they appreciate-
The connection gets to the point it’s always communicating- like the only source is the self as a communicater for telepathic communication…

My twin and soulmates are away at the moment- but I still have communication from downloading and uploading on the astral planes- to dreams- to other further lets(like actual hearing their voice and in a commitment of conversation) too telepathic- at a distance with the feelings of the self… you are always connected- even in pain- it’s majority the future self exploring the connection not being present- and what your feeling while present in pain is that exploding of erasing it as pain- that’s why pain changes it frequently …

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)