View Single Post
Old 10-12-2021, 01:18 AM
Ascender

Mediumship and meditation unity.

After a life threatening major life crisis back in 1974, my recovery took the form of meditation in the hope of finding inner calm and peace, i found much more than that, I took to meditation like a duck takes to water, and soon after meditating i discovered i was a natural medium, i got involved in the Spiritualist movement in England, and used to go to their headquarters in Belgravia square London. I found that i was a natural clairvoyant and clairaudience and went on to physical mediumship which started with wrapping's on the table and walls and then went onto develop transfiguration and the substance of ectoplasm which would cover my whole face, which felt like cobwebs on my skin, my face would vanish and another face would appear within the ectoplasm covering my face it would first appear as a pink like mask then details of an appearance would manifest and the one watching this would recognise this person. I would sometimes go into a Samasdhi state when meditation was more upfront than mediumship. No days i focus solely on meditation and have let the mediumship go on hold for the past 30 years.