View Single Post
Old 12-11-2021, 06:07 AM
asearcher

there can be beauty in sadness, like the song of Bruce Springsteen "River", one can stay in the emotion and then see what was lost, and then move on. Any way one can validate what happened through your own perspective and not others, your truth, is good I think, and then you are sooner or later about to move into the next step. As for me when I have not coped with traumas in the past I have not been able to use the words to describe my truth, just been blocked with feeling the hurt and sinking down in it. To some moving on comes natural to them, and to some others struggle more with it and I guess I am one of those. So I would say these lyrics you catch up on and so on - it is you recognizing someone else who has found their voice and describing their truth, and there is beauty in that, but as everything else in life you gotta move on. I am kind of stuck right now in one step of the process and have to be careful not to sink deeper in it but to use it as my strenght instead, get my car to "move on" and not be stuck in one specific step . you can always change your aura, that is unless you are a psychopath or narcissist or that is at least my experience, first time I met each of those I had a strong reaction to it, i use the term energy but htat is because i can't see their aura but i feel it, not that I think you are any of these :)

I think if one just lets in negativity it will start to effect you though and those who for instance suffer from depression, they can spot that on some x-ray so feelings are real,t he chemicals. If you feel you have a negative aura then you are in the power to change that.

Last edited by asearcher : 12-11-2021 at 03:44 PM.