View Single Post
Old 14-05-2011, 03:15 PM
SpokenWurd

Something Won't Let Me Sleep

Hello forum family!! How is everyone...good I hope. I need a little help. Something appears to be in my presence when I try to go to sleep. I believe it is a human entity. The reason I say that is because there is nothing to strange happening like things being knocked over and the liking but every time I nod off I hear a popping noise in the corner of the room. With that said, I hear the noise in the same corner majority of the time. Sometimes it will make the sound in the opposite corner of the room. I don't know what to do or think of this. Last night I went to sleep woke up in the middle of the night...I was up maybe 10 seconds and then I heard the pop. I am not scared or anything it just boggles me not to know what I am dealing with. When I hear the noise or believe the entity is present I don't have any strange feelings (sad, angry, and the like). What I can say is that I stay in an apartment complex and last month we renovated and replaced the carpet. Also we replaced tile in the bathroom and kitchen.But again like I say the only thing that is going on is popping noises in the corner, and it only happens when I try to sleep. Sometimes right before I hear the popping I hear a little shuffling in that corner...I think it sounds like footsteps or something...but I don't know. The main question is what am I dealing with??? And how do I get rid of this entity.