View Single Post
Old 15-10-2021, 04:38 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
''...is build an energy shield on the property lines, underneath and above.''
Any chance you could tell us how? I'm very interested. :)

I had built a relationship with a Deity Who taught me to direct energy on a much smaller scale. He would combine some of His energy with mine so our energies would combine. When that happened, He would move my arms, hands and fingers to send the energy where it was supposed to go and what it was meant to do. I began with cleansing small items, like a small table. After the cleansing, then we infused it with positive energy. The movements were big sweeping gestures.

The teaching progressed to doing the same thing with walls but one step further was to infuse a wall with a protective shield.

I kept practicing with His help until I reached a certain point where I can make energetic structures in the astral without His help. If you can see the astral, you should be able to see what I build or create.

I had a little bit of help with the shields which I can tweak if need be, again with a bit of help from a different Deity. The method I use now has evolved to using thought so I don't have to move my arms and hands like I did at first. A big maybe that I move my fingers just a tiny bit.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)