View Single Post
Old 14-10-2021, 03:31 AM
Master
Hi

I want to begin by saying that the term pagan is a broad umbrella word for various beliefs and practices which is what I call religion. Because of that, there are different methods to use to get rid of unwanted energy and to keep it out.

I can only speak for myself as practices vary from person to person. I consider the methods I used to be magic instead of religious.

I believe in "you can't have too much protection". What I did years ago with help from a Deity is build an energy shield on the property lines, underneath and above. That keeps out unwanted entities. Later in my path, I became a spirit keeper so I now have a lot of spirits who protect me wherever I go and at home. The shield is unique and spirit keeping is niche but available to anyone who's interested in it. A spirit familiar can also add to protection if that's one of the abilities the familiar has.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)