View Single Post
Old 28-09-2021, 01:02 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Everyone born from the 60s onward is a New Age child in some for or other. So saying that you will stand out to everyone is nonsense as most everyone alive right now is also a New Age person, whether young or older.
You're jealous, aren't you?
Then I'm a rebel among the rebels!

More seriously and beyond labels, I'm really an outlier, and it's not something I'm proud of or a reaction against anything, I haven't made this up.

I've always had a strong affinity with Asian people, although I've never read mangas or been in that culture. Asian or Nordic indigenous people.
People have made "fun" of this all my life (nicely, because many were actually scared).

Sometimes (often), I wonder if I'm not completely retarded. But, well ... no, I'm not. I'm perfectly functional and independent, although socially "different", but I don't care anymore about that.

There's currently a new "new age" with a comeback of psychedelics, so it could be that.

Ah maybe, in my last life, if the glimpses I had were actually that, I was a solitary rebel who died young (30 something). I was born in 83, so I could be a reincarnation of an indigo.