Thread: very wonderful
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2021, 09:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by somoo
ا الذي يجعل الإسلام مختلفا عن الديانات الاخرى ؟ - شمسي ركن المتحدثين
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lgKS3pkhCI
*This first youtube is interesting at 17:53 cuz it shows what the street Muslum, speaking to a group, ''thinks or believes''...
mainly about God's anger....only loving those that deserve it ! Whoa.
So opposite of 'other beliefs' or religions. (Also, opposite of my personal experience of God -not from books).
He is, thus, exposing Islam as another fear-based religion.) Sorry, somoo.

*Second youtube, my take: I like this guy. :) He is very patient and sincere as a teacher.
You can feel his happy dedication serving what he believes...He believes in his mission.
Apart from anything else, I also like that he really would like people to understand there is a Creator...
(he tries, anyway, using simple logic).

*Jumping to the last youtube: Whoa, turn your volume down! Different guy shouting in a group, also gathered on a street or park. 2018, 12 minutes

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru