View Single Post
Old 13-08-2021, 10:20 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyra wildstar
Aliens? No. Beings from other reality instances... Likely.
Most the channels for Yahyel, which claim most of the E.T. Contact, like phoenix lights, and recent credible footage of UAP/UFO phenomenon, also claim that they are from this same earth, but of different parallel realities of this same earth.

Tho the channels often speak of highly interdimensional consciousness, and expanded awareness. And that also seems like it is just a different level of consciousness/beingness/reality/dimension.

Religions also say mostly its just different realities/dimensions on this same existence.

Tho the ouamouamoua story was often portrayed as literal other planetary family beings visiting us from faaar faaar away in very early distant universe. It sounds like a very nice, exciting and thrilling idea, but hey, I don't know. I just know that I kinda like the idea. Because it's portrayed like "looong loooong ago we were awesome and perfect and divine, and we descended into lesser, and then we get visited back by the one/savior who is here to return us back to our divine state and rememberance/restoration from whence we came or who we truely are ment/destined to be." It's not that different from religious ideas of saviors. It sounds epic too. It's a nice creative idea at the least.