View Single Post
Old 09-08-2021, 09:54 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dather12

I have been aware enough to notice the "crossing over" into parallel lives. Many astral travels I have now are in fact from the parallel mes.

Quote:
From my perspective, you don't cross over into parallel lives (there are neither parallel lives, nor parallel universes, in terms of this physical universe).

What you can do, is to project and observe probable past and future paths, and as inner-self to take decisions in the present, bring them into your focus.
While I was reading the responses to this thread, what came to mind was that maybe what some of us are seeing in our dreams are memories of things viewed or studied during our recent visits to the Hall of Records (AKA Aksashic Recods).

Aren't the Akashic Records a collection of past, present and (potential) future lifetimes and experiences?

I ask because I am dreaming of people and places that are familiar to me in the dream state but upon awakening I have no idea who the people are or where the location might be.

A friend thinks these are visits to parallel or alternate lifetimes. In these dreams, the settings and clothing worn look modern or normal. My feet can sometimes feel the ground as I walk or run. Or I can smell fragrances or smoke. Or feel the touch of someone. I hardly ever feel hot, cold, etc or any climate or room temperature.

I have considered, at least, that these dreams could be interactions somehow with people from my own soul group. But exactly where we are hanging out at in these realistic dreams, I cannot figure out. For all I know, I could even be on the Other Side somewhere, hanging out with kindred spirits from previous lifetimes.

. . . .