View Single Post
Old 24-07-2021, 07:36 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApolloOlympos
I receiving telepathic/telEMPATHIC messages from my deceased stepbrother, also dream messages. He told me (and my stepmom separately) that he is reincarnating in my in utero son. He communicates to us both through dreams, but I am claircognizant so I can just "ask".

I hope this encourages others to seek to develop their own innate intuitive abilities. Your Higher Self is the gateway, Faith is the key.

I have heard and seen spirit all my life I have even had split telling me my dad was going to die and always where did that come from
But in 2018 the spiritualist church I got my answers I was not the luckiest I was not enough case I was not a nutcase at last it was confirmed I was a medium not realising I was a medium
Then the show then this year I had a premonition my mum is going to die
Why 4 weeks later she died
The day before she died share my bed she was at the bottom of my bed looking well again
NZ then it's her funeral I saw my dad side a casket but I said nothing to nobody
I never even told a funeral director because I did not want her thinking I was nuts
Sometimes the stewards keep me awake spill it keeps me of you talking to me
But like most mediums we need to switch off I was going to do the classes at the church but got took over here because of covid-19
But hopefully next year or the year after I can start waffly

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔