View Single Post
Old 13-06-2021, 10:57 PM
Newbie ;)

Having bad dreams

Since this is a spiritual forum,I will like to share my experience sometimes ago.It happened I visited a pastor and he asked me to do fasting and prayers for 7 days but before I finished I already started seeing things whenever I sleep or even close my eyes a bit.They are not really dreams but later realized it to be astral travelling and also the place was an occult disguising as church.Since this started years back what I always see are evil things and travelling to bad places.They are always full of threats and sorrows in such astral travelling.Even though I never went back to him since I finished the prayer he asked me to do,yet I can't stop seeing those bad things in my sleep.I want to asked experienced people here what to do to disconnect myself from seeing this evil in my dream and totally cut loose from anything that got to do with this group.Also a lot of times ussually see women naked just always seducing me nothing good I ever saw since the whole thing started.Please share your thoughts on this.