View Single Post
Old 01-06-2021, 05:21 AM
Newbie ;)

White Orb UFO outside my house (pics included)

Hi all I've lurked at this forum on and off for awhile and figured this would be a good time and place to post my story in hopes of maybe figuring out what happened.

Last fall I was reading soulsalight (dot) com and was very much in love with this girl who I thought was my twin flame. It's hard to describe but I almost felt like that love energy tapped into some kind of subconscious energy.

At some point while reading this bright orb, about the size of a tennis ball, appeared outside of my window. I've lived in this room for roughly 20 years and have never seen anything like it. I was in a trance like state and considered filming it but ultimately thought to myself, "I can summon it again if I want. Plus no one will believe me anyway". I still took two photos though. It eventually gently floated off for about 1 min after hovering there for about 5mins.

I've not been able to summon it again and have been unable to find any info on what it might be. A UFO? A ghost? So many weird things seem to happen to me when I'm in love. Any thoughts on what it might be? Any questions for me?

Pic of it at full brightness: ibb.co/qsXjLsL
Pic of it floating away: ibb.co/G2Jsk0f

PS You'll have to copy and paste https:// for the links since I can't paste them here since I'm new.