View Single Post
Old 19-03-2021, 08:29 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
This morning, the very same voice that told me where to find Jesus, the Christ ( There where your treasure is, there you will find Me ) spoke with me again.

It showed me the things that I can do from I AM state, teaching me more about it.

Firstly, the voice was teaching me how to use the I AM state and then I had to experience it first hand by having a certain event happen in a dream. After the lesson was learned, the voice moved to the next lesson.

I was told that I can speak any language of the world, current or old. To understand how, it sent me in a dream. There were some people dancing and singing in a foreign language that I never heard, then the voice told me to "move" to I AM. Suddenly, my mouth started to speak on its own, the words were coming out but it was not my mind sending these words, but I AM. My mouth was singing on its own, I was witnessing everything from I AM. So I could sing in that foreign language that those people were singing, it seemed to be an old language.

Then the voice taught me about how to access the wisdom and knowledge of the universe, same thing, I had to go through an experience to learn it first hand.

There were several lesson but I don't remember them all. Finally, the voice made it clear to me about how to "enter" and "leave" the I AM so that I can use it in my day to day life. That there's nothing impossible for I AM, only for man the impossible is real.

When I think about those strange people dancing and singing, they looked like some people of the old time, like the Native American, I think they were worshiping the Great Spirit.

What is it exactly that I AM is in your opinion?. Just curious. Amen