View Single Post
Old 26-01-2021, 08:12 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbodhiSky
i wonder about music and time. if we were only in the now how could we enjoy music? i think we live in a section of time or that the now is a section maybe around two minutes. so when we listen to music, we are aware of the past and now and anticipate the future music

but i agree time is something i think we dont understand at all its strange stuff
At that point in our existence we would have other pleasures to enjoy. Remember that we are talking about and dealing with higher levels of our consciousness when time has no relevance. As would music. It is a creation by our reality that is produced for and from the this materialistic Earth plane of 3-4 density experience. It's a mouth and mindful to get your head around. This is my perception.

What do you call "strange stuff"? I know a lot of strange stuff. The more I know, the more I know that I don't know.

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Yes, I spell my alias incorrectly on purpose. To prove I am not perfect. Yet.