View Single Post
Old 12-01-2021, 03:39 PM
Deactivated Account
I'm sorry to hear you've been going through the mill, Lynn. It's pointless me saying much except to say I hear you.

Sadly - very sadly - this pandemic and the other crises right now will get very much worse before we turn the corner. There are, and there will remain, many, many individuals who suffer from the virus and from its after-effects. Much will be lost by many and there's nothing to prevent it.

The more that people take responsibility for their actions, the more they try to do what's felt to be the best things, the more they support whomever they are able to support, the quicker this world will emerge from the gloom.

But we need to be realistic. The world we knew, for better and for worse, has gone. In its place we will find something familiar but very different and likely not a better world in general. Maybe this is the great shift mystics and psychics have been talking about without a single one having had a single detailed clue what they were 'picking up'?

"We're in it together" is what's often heard our side of the big pond but that's bull and not how reality is.