View Single Post
Old 11-12-2020, 02:53 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337_d00d
So I thought that it was interesting to think that the speed of light is like a "wall" of this dimension. You could go beyond it, but you would not be visible anymore, obviously.

That also made me think that "speed" is of course travel but it could also be the rate of frequency. Matias de Stefano mentioned beings that have fast moving "merkabas", that can travel unhinged of the laws of this dimension. I suppose he means the aura/energy field.

Any takes on that?

I personally can not say I understand anything about space travel withing the speed of light or beyond. So I have to ask those being that are around me and know everything since they are the one who create all that is physical.
It is not the density (dimension as you call it) that prevents travel beyond the speed of light or folding space, it is the mind set of entities that exist in a third density reality that prevents the creation of technologies that would enable them. All races that use technologies of that kind are of fourth density and very old.
Once we enter the density beyond fourth we have no use for this kind of technologies any longer. (There are exceptions)