View Single Post
Old 04-12-2020, 05:57 AM
Pathfinder

It's possible, you have a deep perception, mine is quite shallow given how little I know about the inner workings of bitcoin, but perhaps not shallow, taken that I have some knowledge about the world, institutions and people. Bitcoin creates a more integral security for money. But bitcoin is still too young, its in a pool of potential. And the way it works side by side with computational power, is to source and route computational power to produce tech based solutions to businesses. I'm with it because I think that a lot of institutions of fields are too dense and information rich, i.e. law. And so we need tech based databases (libraries) and a.i. to be able to search for solutions faster.. It's funny cuz its like, the invention of the calculator. We no longer preform everything by hand and memory and the force of attention, or to wait for ideas, mistakes and epiphanies. But P probably does not = to NP. A.i. driven law for example would still be 2 computers against each other with the spirit of the opposing lawyers. If you imagine computation as calculations and pathways to solve problems of the "what if" which is by or within the means of current legislation unchanging, then it may even make cases longer than usual. P=NP is about how fast you can solve problems. I think while bitcoin is hard to decrypt it will always remains possible to decrypt. It would just need to be super complex. As far as Im aware mining bitcoin helps create solutions towards its integrity? Oh yes, because the transactions are not even recorded after the calculation is made to produce the encryption, or rather the calculation (algorithm is complex). So what I'm learning and realizing now is that, we want our currency to be unpredictable. Because its by observation that people corrupt things. Ah. Privacy.

Problems that arise are within tradition and businesses.