View Single Post
Old 02-12-2020, 11:40 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritualFreedom
Crop Circles are really special, no question about that.

How those big things, actually happened and what was the purpose of them?

There are 2 main sides: (A) Humans (the purpose to Prank), or (B) Aliens (the purpose to contact us?) - Along with thousands more. All of them refer to a physical force as the main cause.

This is the (Z) Side : The theory that this world of us is a virtual reality, since all things are possible digitally, the Larger Consciousness System (LCS) created those crop circles instanously (because they are digital) in order for the humans to open our minds, into a greater picture of reality - Without causing big fear & panic globally.

The Purpose: Just putting those mysterious crop circles overnight, in order for them to start talking about aliens and shake their minds to open up - Without causing panic & fear.

There is also a third side: natural phenonema.

I lived in an area that would get crop circles every once in a while.

One day I was driving past a field in which the hay had been cut and crimped but had not been baled yet. I stood and watched, what looked like a dust devil, dance around that field, picking up the hay and dropping it as if to music.

Where I live now, there is a place where dust devils play out their dances on a playa on a regular basis.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜