View Single Post
Old 15-11-2020, 11:33 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantPearl
My abilities seemed to have developed out of no where. Mind you I did nothing to develop them I just woke up and they were there. I can see auras and they sometimes make me dizzy because it hasn’t fully developed and the colors bounce in and out of view. But my main problem is my empathic abilities. Sometimes the energy I feel is so great that it actually hurts me. For example my current problem is that my mom’s energy is so negative that anytime she yells or sometimes even randomly talks it hurts me. This causes me to yell back at her because it completely engulfs my aura. What can I do to control this? I’m not good with spirituality so I can’t tap into stuff or anything or i don’t know haha.

Thanks for the help!

Hello

You might have come in with them there just in the background. Many things can trigger that opening and when it happens then the ride begins. I came in wide open to it all so I get where your at. I am both a Psychic and a Medium so I hear it from both sides. It was not easy to get a handle on it all but it can be done.

When you feel that place where you want to "yell back" stop and take three breaths, in doing this you give yourself that mental break to just be with yourself. Breath one lets the energy around you settle, breath two will give you time to clam your own energy, breath three will give you that opportunity to send back that energy to where its coming form. Its not your energy so you think in your mind its not mine and I do not claim it.

While you might think this will take too long honestly it takes seconds to do and it will start that process of sorting out what is yours and what is not yours in energy to take on.

It is quite normal at times to clash with the energy of a parent, they do like to push those buttons. If she is negative in personality maybe look to why that is ? Is there something that is being done that gets her going ? At times a change of pace or habbits will alter the mood.

The next step is to learn to Ground and to put up Walls of Protections. You control your own space. There are lots of crystals too that help with the Grounding processes.

Lynn