Thread: Am I Dead?
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2020, 08:17 PM
Newbie ;)

Am I Dead?

The more time passes and the more unusual coincidences with random strangers I have, the more and more I wonder if I died and don't realize it. I keep going through the same cycle of events every year but with different people. In the last 6 months since my 22 year old niece died from being hit by a car, I started seeing lights all around me, all the time. Mostly a blue light that comes from my house windows. I've had spiritual awakenings for the last few years and I hear God more and more. A old man who called himself 'Jessie' told me to follow the light and after that I felt electricity go through my body. I visited a psychic the other day who told me my niece hasn't crossed.over and is attached to me. He said that her spirit is draining my energy and taking MY light. I had raised her like my daughter so I did all the funeral arrangements. Weird thing is the death certificate watermark read 'void', which my mom saw. A few months later the same death certificate watermark changed and now reads 'record'. Ive had other really weird experiences that make.me.feel more lost and confused. I need help!