View Single Post
Old 09-08-2020, 06:10 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337_d00d
Or maybe I should say, I am unable to find enough satisfying thoughts that are not of sexual nature. Which is really getting annoying because there are areas in life I would like to give more energy and attention to but feel prohibited. It's as if I am in a prison of this sexual circus.

Now, one thing does help, and that is smoking weed, whereupon I immediately find it enjoyable to think thoughts of a much higher nature so to say, gaining insights and perspective. I also feel the energy in the body alot more. But that's illegal here so I can only do it limited. Is there a way to get the same effect without weed? I have alot of dreams where I get or smoke weed, maybe it is telling me to focus on this effect? But how to achieve it?

Also I notice that there indeed seems to be a pairing of the lower and higher energy centers. One annoying thing I often get is that the higher chakras feel "dry" while the lower ones are active. I should be able to get energy from the lower ones to energize the higher ones but can't really find a good way to do that, except perhaps think sexual thought but that is not leading me anywhere.
honestly i think were being taught way to much to not appreciate sexual thoughts, the very core of creation, like if your an obsessive squeeze and ride to all all else thats good in your life thats different. but if your seeking here, pleasure in all you do and finding it hard to find, then yeh man thats different, in the mean time your just compensating.

◌ⴽAꕂꕂ A simple smile could be the first aid kit that someone has been looking for,
If you believe with absolute honesty that you are doing everything you can....DO MOREꕂꕂ◌ⴽ
~Shane Koyczan~