Thread: I am very sick
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2020, 12:05 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
Yes, a parasite, it feeds with my energy, sometimes it even talks with me, sometimes it takes a human form and sometimes it appears in its true form, a dark cloud of smoke. When I became aware of its presence, it runs away from me.

No, all I did try was praying. I've been thinking a lot of praying and reaching a super deep states of inner silence, I am afraid to not kill myself doing this, but I know that this may be the only way to go to God and ask for help for myself and for the world.

My experiences never stopped ( last night I had 2 dreams and an out of body experience ), I woke up in what people call "the void", you know, the place where that tunnel appears with the Light at the end but I prayed to Christ and I returned instantly into my body, I wonder if I could ask for the presence of God. I've read many NDEs and many find themselves in this void.

In these last 3 weeks I had at least 3 out of body experiences and some super vivid dreams. I woke up on another Earth that was destroyed by a huge celestial body, my whole family died, including myself. I saw a being with a third eye, it had a demonic face and it was laughing at me. I woke up on another body that was still me but it was in a different reality, anyway, I had an amazing view of the Milky Way. I found 3 horrible creatures hiding in the window near my bed, I got rid of two of them but one returned and a cow appeared to eat it but I felt mercy for it and the cow hurt me because I should have let it eat that creature. These creatures, I think, where the parasites.

I had at least 20 nightmares... I woke once again looking around my room, I had this strange sensation that there's a presence in my room. Last night I heard some voices telling me to stop reading the Book ( the Bible ).

I am tired, I can't understand why God is not coming to help me.... I just can't....
When others were suggesting me to take cleansing baths,for some reason my mind was rejecting it.I was looking for angelic help,etc.Something much more powerful than a simple herb or salt bath.
Maybe they distract you,in order to look at the wrong place,and push you to output energy (prayers) so they can feed..
If prayers don't work,you have to try something else.I know it's extremely hard,but you have to do something.