Thread: What Is Love
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2020, 02:21 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowayout
A month of dating, I was married to God, a cloistered Christian monk for a year or two, got divorced, but we still talk.

My Wife left, came back, and left again. She's more of a mystery to me now than God.

Mushrooms, I'm a mystic and have tasted the magic variety, ahhhh, the wonders of the mind.! Normality gets a little loose around the edges... and then God drops in, hey God!

I'm a God loving Hippie now.

Don't mind me, today I am copy pasting a bunch of drivel I wrote on here onto a word document wrapping things up and having some last minute conversations with others on this forum!

What compelled me to write so much I have no idea... Why????

Divorcing God sounds expensive, I do not even know where one would find the lawyers for such a thing.

The thing is with dating, is that in a round about way it does tend to create a stronger bond between myself and whatever divine presence I call home... Cause at the end of the day - I am alone with me, myself and some force which is smarter and knows better than I do!

Madona sings:
"Life is a mystery
Everybody must stand alone
I hear you call my name
And it feels like home"

I am choosing to interpret that as the call to my spiritual home, whatever Madonna thinks, I have no idea!

I am sorry, but a planet of field mushrooms does not sound as fun as a planet of wacky mushrooms unless you are a fan of stir fry.

Either way, I still would not trade humanity for a planet of wacky mushrooms
-----------------------------