Thread: I am very sick
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2020, 06:23 AM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyMay
Yes, I have Addison’s disease as a result, but it’s the body crashing in on itself for not knowing how to deal with the situation, even though the situation is easily fixable (I know it doesn’t seem that way now, but you will get there). It’s not the spiritual situation that does it but the massive dose of adrenaline constantly running through your body and whatever else. You can die from ‘broken heart syndrome’, emotions effect the body in very real ways. That’s why you want to nip this in the bud before your body does something like that, like what mine and Lomax’s did. If I’d gotten help much earlier, if someone in my life had intervened (rather than making things much worse as they did) my body would’ve been spared. Instead it took a six month psychotic episode and multiple scare calls into the hospital when it was too late, and whilst the emotions became under control now my adrenals will never work again.
Hi Lady May!

Very sorry you have had it so tough with this, but thank you very much for spreading the word.

When I read your words I started to search on Addisons , this because something caught my eye. That one could die from a broken heart. That is what my past life self did and they couldn't figure out why, she wasn't at all that old. The coroner report showed a history of her medical conditions and they were spot on symptoms from Addisons.

Much thanks :)

Last edited by asearcher : 01-08-2020 at 02:10 PM.