View Single Post
Old 27-04-2011, 12:34 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunMist
Hi IQ, yep I've done white light and many other types of shielding and it does work to a degree. It does help if I keep a sharp enough focus on it, but it's hard not to revert to a natural state eventually. My experience is best described as clairempathy though there's some telepathy in there too - mostly subconscious thank God. I've found a number of techniques that help for a bit, just nothing that's a cure. I'm glad you've found a way to find your situation beneficial though - I bet you must be an unusual soul to have such unique circumstances.

gee, SunMist ... i don't know if there's such a thing as a "cure" for being what one is. i mean, other than going to a shrink and getting a prescription for some mind numbing drugs, which is not something i'd advocate unless one were truly tormented. being sensitive can make ya feel crazy but it isn't crazy in and of itself.

my circumstance may be unique now but more and more people (such as yourself) are finding themselves in a similar circumstance. what an exciting time to be manifesting as a human!