View Single Post
Old 27-04-2011, 12:25 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattie
The comment about 'peddling' refers to various movements that have tried to persuade us to be fearful about various parts of our self.
Are you speaking for all site members by stating ‘no One here?’

many pardons, please. i misunderstood. i thought you meant the folks here were "peddling".

You seem to be taking my statement very personally.

yeah, because i misunderstood what you meant.

You can move past this self distrust if you choose to do so.

working on it.

You can edit who is in contact w/ you if you desire to do so as far as separate entities. Being energetically sensitive doesn’t require us to be an open conduit.

well, hmmm. yeah, my imaginary friends and i do edit each other sometimes. like, self disparaging or self destructive thoughts are discouraged. if a run on of such thoughts occurs the vibe is noted before it gets blanked out and an exploratory is performed to discover the source.

Vetting Nonphysical Entities-
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d=1#post156097

thanks. i'll check that out.

My statement wasn’t directed at your personally. If you apply it to your situation, this is your choice.

We all have our own POVs. What is the truth to us is relative to where we are in our journey. If we have not moved into TRUSTing self then self doubt is, of course, very real to us.

i have a really good imagination and i know i can be self deceiving. i simply don't want to believe in something that isn't true, isn't real. however, it appears these guys don't need me to believe in them or their fancy psy project in order for me to be of use. the work goes on whether i believe or not. lol

Just as you insist that your experience is very real for you, & I’m sure that it is, you might consider extending the same right to others' that others’ experiences & POVs are equally.

i didn't seek to censor you. i merely disagreed with you. of course, much of my disagreement with you was based in a misunderstanding of what you meant.