View Single Post
Old 13-06-2020, 04:39 PM
1337_d00d

I notice, or atleast get the impression, that if energy from the navel area is not active in the body I get the sad feeling in my muscles or cells. This is easily solved by containing the energy, if you know what I mean. So that is not an issue so much.

What more annoying though is when I am reminded of some kind of failure that sets as a cloud over me and I lose the motivation entirely to excercise. Of course there are other thoughts and feelings as well that distract me like this and take my attention. I take a pause, give it some attention and continue after a while. But what would be nice is if there was a way to go through all these feelings before excercising so that I can have a pleasant and uninterrupted session?

Or if I phrase it in another way, is there a way to "force" these feelings to appear, so that I can process them more effectively?

Also I experience a block in my crown chakra that's kind of annoying. Are there any particular issues pertaining to this chakra and how to get to know what the problem is?