View Single Post
Old 10-06-2020, 07:49 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jlark
I’ve had a lot of ‘ signs’ through my life but I feel almost like I’m split in two. Half of me believes and feels at peace with these signs and the other half of me tries to rationalise them and argue that these are only coincidences.
It’s like an internal battle. Does anyone have any advice for me how to stop that voice of doubt

Yes I know about that internal battle over recent years for me... Signs are real from your 'support' Angel's/Guides/Higher Self - double numbers, feathers, and so many other unusual signs - trouble is our Ego's want to be rational, controlling, not with everyone but some/many - so the voice of doubt the Ego controlling - in my case 'my opinion' I have said to my ego as I developed spiritual wise over recent years, and doubt crept in rather than listening to HS, I learned to say back ego, behave...

And if you ever hear that negative voice of the Ego just override it with the word 'love' high vibrational energy word that. If you think your ego it too controlling just research it, and also 'how to increase your energy vibrations' for better connection to your spiritual support - good luck...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...