View Single Post
Old 10-06-2020, 06:08 PM
Master
I only just came across this thread...

I know someone local to me who collected crystals and very spiritual minded, after she and I discussed the fact that they were arranged in different order daily it turned out it was her guides playing games she said, it happens...

My wife when giving me a difficult time on a spiritual issue, and she started finding dog food hard little bits in her slippers a few mornings - I said to her just stop criticizing on a few issues, its your 'spiritual support' and it stopped... Just try accepting that it could be your Guides, sometimes they get playful, and have a word about you know who it is lol and see if it stops.

Worth a try, another incident - a friend of mine called me around her house - she was finding feathers everywhere in the house over recent months, tell me she said how did this feather get in the side of the toaster - so I told her acknowledge your spiritual support Angel's/Guides/Higher Self that you know that they are there - they spend a whole lifetime guiding people, with sometimes no acknowledgment - all you got to do is 'say' or 'think' hi or thank you occasionally, or in your case did you move things around, and talk to them about it see if it stops...

Hope this helps.

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...