View Single Post
Old 31-05-2020, 08:47 PM
Master
Yes keep working on all things possible positive to do and talk about - and online and tv all positive or gentle things to watch and read when possible - takes time this vibes increase... You know when my fridge cracks unusually, which has happened before to make me look or think of something, Guides/Angel's/HS - its happened at unusual times so I know this...... And when the fridge cracks now, or I might feel a tickle on side of my face or warm or cold air passing - I say hello - they are there protecting you - don't think of anything bad, stay strong, breathe and carry on - keep busy, your support are there watching, let them do the problem solving and guidance... then after you put all this 'mind strength' into place in your, head - then! if something happens, ask your support, what we doing about this then... Be confident in them...

And thank you for so many lovely words in compliment you write to me - keep strong now...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...