View Single Post
Old 25-04-2011, 10:54 PM
SunMist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Internal Queries
care to elaborate on this?

Very interesting about this Robert, that must have been an amazing moment when you figured it out...while I'm fascinated I have to say I hope to never experience that. I am distressed already by the level of what I pick up from those close to me and it's nowhere near what you deal with. It may not be realistic but I want my privacy back!

Elaborating on my catch-22...even back when my understanding was much less I knew that I was very affected by environments and other people's energies. I stumbled on meditation and discovered that it helped my energy get clearer and stronger in the face of the onslaught. Problem is that meditation caused my energies to refine even more and I became more receptive. I also ended up doing some 6th chakra (3rd eye) based meditations which also provided relief - but again made me even more sensitive. So things I do that refine my energy and help me get rid of stuff that doesn't belong also seems to increase how much I pick up. Hence the catch-22....

There are a few things that are exceptions to this like grounding in nature, physical activity, certain types of shielding. Still it's hardly ideal because I can't be hiking in nature 24 hours a day though that would probably solve my problems!