View Single Post
Old 10-05-2020, 01:40 AM
Experiencer

soul seeker-you come into a subforum labeled "christianity" and are attempting ti disprove what Christiaans believe-interestingly, you present yourself as one who is very angry with God-by your previous posts of calling him names, placing judgements upon him, etc.

really-i find your posts are of a little boy having a temper tantrum bc God didnt supply his demands-

so rather than trying to disprove to Christians that God is not real-that the bible is myth-why not take your issues directly to whatever god you are angry with and discuss it with him-rather than trying to triangulate against God.

Im sorry to be so blunt but your posts are just and have been distasteful to say the least. I mean who are you to pass judgement on the Almighty? do you think that by trying to persuade people against believing in God, he is going to grant you your wishes? I got news for you-God will not be mocked, nor will he be manipulated by a gentleman as yourself-if you have issues with God-go to God and stop trying to pit people against God