View Single Post
Old 03-05-2020, 01:45 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeS80
That may be true but Davidsun commented that Brahman/truth is a delusion and that there is no ultimate of anything. Davidsun making that comment is 100% mithya (false) and leads to maya (ignorance) of the ultimate everything, which is brahman/truth.

Edit: I do not think I can get any clearer on the above topic than what I said above.
Brahman is truth and truth is the singularity or foundation most people call god, brahman, source, the seen universe and parts of the universe we can't or do not see etc. The opposite of the truth causes mithya (false mental and emotional conditioning) and maya (ignorance) of the truth, this maya (ignorance) causes illusions, separation or duality. These illusions caused by the combination of Mithya (false mental and emotional conditioning) and maya (ignorance) of the truth are what causes people pain, suffering, limitations, scarcity etc etc.

Brahman or truth is the ultimate or absolute reality that is right in front of our eyes, in the right here and now. Someone who says differently, is causing mithya (false mental and emotional conditioning), which leads to maya (ignorance) of the truth. There ain't no ifs, ands or butts because singular Truth is never ever untrue at any time, place, or circumstance. The Singular truth, which is truth or brahman is all there is, transcends all mithya (false mental and emotional conditioning) and maya (ignorance), time, space, limitations, and causation.

If you are spreading mithya (false mental and emotional conditioning) and maya (ignorance) of the truth, you are part of the "problem", not a solution.