View Single Post
Old 02-05-2020, 11:22 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado
I think so. My father's side, long before they came to the US from Ireland...came from Spain. (Almost 1000 years ago. That side of my family was royalty in Ireland, so there is dated records that commoners back then don't have) All the people in my family have blonde hair blue eyes, or hazel green eyes....but, Im dark complected, my eyes are almost black....you can't find my color of eyes up to 4 generations back on either parents side. I think I have inherited them from an ancestor. My mom calls it a bleed through. Also, when I was a young child...I was very picky with food, I only ate certain foods as a toddler....which is the same diet Im following today. I didn't even realize this until recently. Thank you for your response.
Wow... ( Am I allowed to say "wow" to royalty?)... I bow before you!. Thats amazing history. I also have a bleed in one of my eyes. One is green , the other is half green half brown. But if both your eyes are very dark I don't know whether I would describe that as a "bleed" , not that I would dare argue with your mum lol. But I married into an Irish family and I swear they have the most beautiful distinct dark eyes, and lovely long dark lashes, even the boys , that I feel you have inherited your Irish roots. And with regard to food, maybe even as a child you "knew best"....