View Single Post
Old 01-05-2020, 02:44 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
I like many parts of England, but I feel most drawn to the Somerset area in England. I just know I have been there before. It gave me a deep sense of belonging.
When I was on a local radioshow with my friend in Essex, who hosted that show, some people that phoned in said I had an accent from that area, which I thought was funny as I'd only been in Somerset 3 days.

Scotland... I MUST see Culloden near Inverness. I think something happened on that battlefield in a past life, I don't think to me but that I lost a loved one there, or a whole lot of 'em.
Apart from that I want to travel through Scotland, taste the landscape, the feel of the land, the culture. There are a lot of magickal power places there, I'd want to see at least some too.
And if possible, Fingal's cave on an island off the west coast.

But Culloden is a must. There's something unfinished there.
I had a similar thing with the Tower of London area, including Tower Bridge. Don't know why. Now, writing this, it's as if I can feel the stones from the Tower, which is funny as I don't recall touching it at all when I was there. But it makes my hand chakras react now. Odd...
Wow... It's all quite powerful. You absolutly do have those connections. Welcome home sister !!!! Although I don't know where I started out from to end up in England ! I have only been to edingrough in Scotland but found it really amazing. The history and the warmth of the place was lovely. Scotland is very beautiful.