View Single Post
Old 21-04-2020, 01:25 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe
So look at yourself in this very subtle reactive way and maybe you yourself might open beyond the texts that you always have to submit.

Are you annoyed, frustrated, need to have things your way? Look at yourself in all this. Be brave and surrender this constant craving to win the war on copy and paste..hehe

As for me, I’m only missing one thing. ‘The popcorn’

Look to yourself and be honest, why you don't want to learn.

This isn't a new age discussion but a discussion on Buddhism, if you are going to discuss it you should do so from the Buddhist point of view.

I cut and paste, because often, like in the discussion about obstructions, you don't believe me.. so I bring in Buddhist teachings. The First Noble Truth goes over all that.

Be curious, look at your own depth of realization and read what traditions have to say about it... learn..

Am I annoyed or frustrated? No. If I talk from personal experience people don't believe as the OP dismisses such realizations. So, to not talk about me and ego, I provide teachings about...... Buddhism.

Now, I could be wrong, the OP could be wrong, so research the topic. Don't have an ego and think you are the deepest person in the room, that you have already arrived and know all the answers.. Maybe there is more, maybe you haven't... Learn...