View Single Post
Old 17-04-2020, 10:23 AM
Master
Thats a good one Hawaiian Dreams - powerful thought that snipping away at the dangerous 'thing's timeline' if enough of us do it - the other day in meditation I visualised finding the lead/boss virus giving all strength and commands out to millions of little coronaviruses worldwide - so there's the boss one clinging to the bark of a big tree - so what do I do, same as any others here would, I got my bow and multiple arrows out and started firing at 'the thing' boss - got it, weakened it - its using 'our' energy to remove it, its real, it can happen - maybe others would like to give either theory a go 'Power of Visualisaton' and PRAYER for it to weaken between us, and disappear as fast as it came in... Until someone comes up with a scientific cure, we try make a difference, help make something amazing happen in 2020 between us - could we...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...