View Single Post
Old 01-04-2020, 07:24 PM
Master
Another one I thought of last night before I did my Visualisation when resting - I imagined going to an hospital and choosing a room where COVID-19 people were, and going into a private room and holding one persons hand, 'I know shouldn't be there, 6 feet they tell me' - anyway while there holding hands 'in my mind' I witnessing the persons energy increasing and feeling better as the 'thing' withered and grew smaller, as it struggled and withered away in the agony it deserves...

Ok I went over the top with that last bit - but you get the idea to those taking part here. serious business, make a difference in 2020, with prayers and enough people involved God will step in 'my opinion' - might never get chance again... well with this virus hopefully never again.

I tell you what, it doesn't half feel good doing that one - trying to make some difference, and who says we can't between us... Energy boost to the person visualising I reckon, making a difference to someones life 'mind power' who says it can't work.

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...

Last edited by one-light : 01-04-2020 at 08:08 PM.