View Single Post
Old 28-03-2020, 06:59 PM
Experiencer

That's the weird thing. I told him it would be good to talk on the phone, and he just ignored it.

I don't know at this point if he is interested in me romantically.

We talk about everything, have lots of banter and is really cool. We also talked about past relationships, what we are looking for in a relationship, etc.

Then one day conversation was getting a bit sexual and things got a bit confused. He mentioned for now we're just friends and later when we meet we'll see what happens. I said yes ok we're just friends.

But now I feel things turned really platonic. We still talk every day and there's banter, etc, but there's no flirting anymore, no asking more personal questions to know each other, etc. I mentioned to him for us to talk on the phone but he just ignored it.

I really don't know if I'm wasting my time. Sometimes it feels that because he is home alone and not working, he is just using our conversations as a distraction and entertaining and that's it, without any interest past that.

I get that it's only when you meet personally that you really know how you feel about someone, but since we can't do that now, I feel if he was really interested in me romantically he would want to talk on the phone and even go on a video call, right!?