View Single Post
Old 27-03-2020, 10:05 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by olhosdeamendoa
Well you're right, I will only know about how I feel about him when I meet him in person.

This astrologer was not the only one saying he is my TF, there was another Tarot reader who said the same thing. But, who knows?!

Yes we could meet and go for a walk and keep distance, but I have a 9 year old son with me and don't want to do that with him.

I would need to take my son to stay at my mom's who lives near, but with this thing of the virus I don't know if it's safe, although my mom is fine.

It seems this lockdown can go until the end of May, so will see.

I know, online is very different than personally. We can meet and then I don't feel anything for him, or he is rude, etc.
Even if someone was truly your TF that doesn't mean you are going to stay together.
I also met mine, confirmed by many different sources, even from people who don't really believe in it. We got together but it didn't last.
I'm not saying it will be that way for you. Just don't take the label TF to automatically mean it's going to be your life partner and the lasting relationship you want.
Keep your cool, stay in the 'now', don't get carried away, especially not since you have a son to consider too.

If you have a son and cannot leave him for 20 - 30 mins, then I guess it's better to wait.
Like JosephineBloggs says, get on the phone. Talking, hearing each other's voice, keeping a live conversation going, is also quite a good thing to do.

It's a difficult time for all of us, also when it comes to dating. I felt the other day I really wanted to start dating, but yeah... same issue as you've got: how?